Rattlesnake Island Association

If you need trees removed

  • 11 Jul 2016 10:58 AM
    Message # 4123846

    If you need trees removed around your house, I have a friend who is a climber who can take down the trees from the top down with his spurs and ropes. 

    He has done some work at ours and neighbors.

    His name is Frank Stuckey and his number is 603-446-7498.

  • 29 Sep 2016 10:43 AM
    Reply # 4281959 on 4123846
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

    I would recommend Chris Girard, Girard Tree Service, 724-1080. Until just recently his parents owned Alligator Point, so called, on the peninsula and he has done lots of work on the island. I know many islanders that have used him and all very happy with his work. 

© Rattlesnake Island Association
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software